WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Sports bra and shorts to ensure maximum grip on the pole. The shorter the shorts the better. If you are feeling extra spicy, wear your lingerie or anything that makes you feel sexy! We also sell shorts as apart of a welcome pack if needed.
Shoes: Please remove shoes upon entry. We use stripper heels which can be purchased at www.pleasershoes.com. We use these shoes in Intro to Pole, Chair Addiction, Floor Addiction, and Exotic Gawdess.
I’M NEW TO POLE DANCING WHERE DO I START?
We recommend that you do our Intro to Pole (4) Week Series that’s held once per week to help hold yourself accountable and to build upon every session that is taken. We also recommend pairing Intro to Pole with flexibility and pole conditioning. Give us a call to make sure you start in the proper sessions.
HOW DO I REDEEM MY GROUPON?
We have discontinued using Groupon
DO I NEED EXPERIENCE TO TRY POLE DANCING?
Absolutely not! No experience is required. Come in as you are and we will help build you up into the powerful Queen that you are!
IS THERE A WEIGHT REQUIREMENT?
Let’s just say our XPoles can hold at 4 people on 1 pole at a time. We teach everyone from petite to plus size!
WHAT TYPE OF POLES DO YOU HAVE?
We have six 45 mm ten foot XPoles and (1) 40 mm chrome XPole. One of our poles are stainless steel for anyone who may have an allergy to nickel.
Practice makes progress! We are a members-only studio and our membership packages offers the tools that's needed in order to see maximum benefits of this new found practice so you can get addicted as much as you want.
Memberships are great for those that are looking to own who they are as an individual and work on their personal development. Those that are interested in growing, thriving and discovering who they really are as an individual. Enjoy your exclusive access to our studio and pole community by committing to our memberships today! Contact Us to get started today!
WILL I SEE RESULTS BY BECOMING A MEMBER?
SHOULD I BECOME A MEMBER?
Classes must be canceled at least 3 hours prior to the start of class. Spaces are limited so please cancel ahead of time to give someone else the opportunity to embark on this experience. A late cancellation/no show fee of $10 will be automatically applied to your account if you cancel your class within 3 hours of the start of class. You will not be allowed to register for class if there is a balance on your account so please hold yourself accountable.
We have a strict no refund policy with all our purchase options, this includes: pole parties, memberships, classes, workshops, merchandise, and series.
1. Please do not wear outside shoes in the studio. We roll around on the floor so please be respectful of that.
2. While waiting for your class to begin, please respect the class that is currently in session by speaking quietly.
3. We ask that you have full participation in all classes and please refrain from doing your own thing while class is in session.
4. If you are more than 10 minutes late, we will not allow you into class because we must warm up in order to prevent injury and being late, will cause you to miss out on our warm up
5. We are not responsible for any of your belongings this includes in the parking lot or in studio
6. Prices and schedule are subject to change at any moment.
7. Please do not touch or lean on our mirrors
8. We have the right to refuse service or cancel memberships at any given moment.